11/26/2015

Simon, finally!



Simon, who waited for clothes so long, is ready now to introduce himself to you. One of his most peculiar quality. The reason why I keep him waiting, because between creating him and sewing his clothes, my little son was born, so it took me two months to get him dressed.



So now I'm happy to announce you dear Simon! First of all, he wants me to tell you, he has a passion for water and boats. He wanted to wear so called "sailor-colours". Ok - I said. Then blue, red and stripes started to wreathe in my mind. His favourite is the little red boat on his dungarees.


Simon has a really calm and quite personality. He enjoys the sounds of nature, the water, the wind and the birdies, when he remains quiet. He is always smiling, and gladly helps to the tiny and the week. He always listens to every happy, exciting or sad stories, he never interrupts the story-teller. As everyone he has some bad habits as well he doesn't want to wear jumpers, because he wants his little red boat to be visible, and hates to comb his hair.


Simon was created based on the PuppLonka pattern. He has a straw-blond crocheted mohair wig, embroidered mouth and blue eyes. She wears a dark blue striped blouse, re-purposed linen, striped, light blue trousers, a red shawl and a pair of crocheted shoes made of red cotton yarn. He has a nice bum, knees, elbows and bellybutton. Simon is my fist dolly with ears, maybe that's why he is a good audience. He is approx. 45 cm heigh, his skin is made of cotton jersey and his features are blushed with beeswax

Simon and I made two paper-boats, and went out to try them, so next time, you will here about our little trip. And finally, here you can see my helpers, who accompanied me, so these nice photos of Simon could be taken.
Have playful days!

No comments:

Post a Comment